Monday, August 19, 2013

A little update

I just wanted to check in since it has been quite awhile
Life is really good
We are loving it here in California
I can't believe we have been here a year already
Its finally feeling like home



David is almost 2 and a half now
He is a little ball of energy
And by far the most athletic toddler I have ever meet
It will be interesting to see what the future has in store for these talents


Brianna will be 4 in three weeks 
Seems crazy she is not a baby or even a toddler any more
She such a girly girl
She loves her nails painted and she really wants to get her ears pierced
We shall see
 Maybe for her birthday   


Bri and David are the same exact size 
Everywhere we go people ask if they are twins
They are 18 mos apart but you would never know it
They are so close and play together all day
I even hear David talking to her in his sleep



William just turned 8
He is a great big brother
He goes back to school next week
And he is counting down the days
He will be going into 2nd grade this year
I love that he is still so excited about school


Right now he loves all things science
He is really into dinosaurs
He also loves cars 
He wants a mustang when he learns to drive
A few years ago that would have seemed so far away 
But at the rate that time is just flying by I am afraid he will be driving in the blink of an eye




5 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

Ahh...It's so nice to see an update! Glad you're loving your new home. They kids look fantastic! {I cannot believe William is 8!!}
Abby

Momma, PhD said...

What a wonderful update!

FootPrints said...

love the update...and seeing this kids too!
I can't believe Brianna is not a baby anymore!
blessings!

Megan M. said...

I was *SO* excited to see your post! It was funny, actually, because I had just been thinking about you Sunday, and wondering how things were, and then BOOM! The kids look fabulous, and I'm glad things are going so well. Thanks for the update. :)

Carrie said...

Glad to hear things are going well. The kiddos are adorable!